Monday, April 11, 2011

Observations from the past week

A little lighter topic today.


Two McDonald's workers were talking about rap music. One said to the other "Jay-Z can't rap." The other said "Yeah, he's no good."  Better stick to the grill boys.

Just because you wave at me, doesn't mean you are forgiven for almost running me over in the Winn Dixie parking lot.

Attention old lady driver.  I was trying to leave the Albertson's parking lot.  Not steal your parking spot.  So next you don't have to spin your tires and cut in front of me.

Okay, so you put the 4and 5 year old's tee-ball fields farthest from the bathrooms.  How about placing some port-o-potties so that they don't miss any of their game.

Why did you take me from the waiting room into the small room and make me wait twice as long?  Why not wait until when you are ready for me to bring me back?

What went through your mind when I stop for the light and your behind me in the lane beside me and you run through the light?  And yes, that was me passing you at the next green light, while you waited on the line of cars in front of you.

Occasionally when I walk into the daycare, the smell is like getting hit in the face with a Louisville Slugger.

Just because I haven't mowed in 2 weeks, doesn't mean I need your "Grass Assassin" flyer stuck on my door.

No, my yard is not your dog's personal toilet.  If I find where you live, I will return the favor.

This was what was on my mind today.

No comments:

Post a Comment