So, Brett Minor tagged be in his blog again. We went down this road once before. I didn't realize that I was so fascinating. Now I get to take my second quiz of the day. Let's get right to it. First question please.
1. Book or movie and why?
Is that an actual question? It sounds more like a really bad Barnie song. But if your asking which I prefer, I'd say even though I want to write, I am a movie buff.
2. Real book or e-book?
I've only read the A-D books. I hope to get to E real soon.
3. Funniest thing you've done in the last 5 years?
Last year I gave my then 9 year old a wedgie. When it was over, I held his waist band in my hands while the rest was deeply displaced. It was atomic.
4. Do you put yourself into the books you read/write or the movies you watch?
I believe I am playing a role in someone else's book or movie and therefore placing myself into the aforementioned would cause some intergalactic time dimensional explosion and thus abruptly ending this so called life. I would like to add that for some of the crap that I've been through, I will be asking for a page 1 re-write.
5. How would your best friend describe you?
You-pronoun: the person or persons addressed
6. Favorite kind of car and why?
1965 blue Mustang convertible
7. Would your choice of party be a catered meal or barbecue out back? Duh! Why the hell would I want to barbecue when I can have it catered?
8. What's your favorite season and why?
If I was still in Illinois I would say Fall, but in Louisiana you have Hot and Hotter. Take your choice.
9. What specific lesson have you learned - Spiritual, educational, occupational?
Spiritual- red wine-red meat white wine-white meat
Educational- teachers are underpaid
Occupational -Today at work, I learned that tapping your foot while in the middle bathroom stall can be considered sexual harrassment.
10. Besides writing, what's your favorite thing to do when you get some extra time? I love to take in nature's beauty
11. What's one place you can be found at least one time every week?
Standing in the garage wondering what brought me in there
Now I suppose to tag more bloggers. Here are some good blogs that others haven't tagged yet. It is their turn to answer the questions.