Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tagged: I feel so dirty

I was on facebook yesterday when I received a message informing me that I had been tagged.  "Great" I thought, "Another forwarding game with dire consequences if I don't re-post or send to 30,000 people in the next 3 minutes."  Alas, it was a tag in another's blog. Brett Minor's blog actually.( you can go there at by clicking his link on the side of my page)  I went to dictionary.com to look up the word "tag" (because I'm cool like that) and found that it had so many different meanings. "And your tagging me how?" Anyway I'm playing along.  It's a good way to advertise others blogs and maybe have some fun.  We all like visitors.  I guess you all get a closer look inside my brain.  You might want to wash your eyes out with Holy Water when your finished.

Okay, here we go.

TAG QUESTIONS:
Do you think you're hot?
I'm unshowered wearing an undersized tee shirt with unbrushed teeth.  Yeah, I'm still hot.



Upload a picture of the wallpaper you are using.


The life and death of me, my 3.

When was the last time you ate chicken?
Yesterday for lunch.  It was General Tso's chicken.  I hope he didn't want it.

What were you thinking while doing this?
The joke I came up with yesterday.  What kind of insects only come out on Halloween?  (as I'm flashing you)     Boo-bees!     Yeah, I know, sooooo  5th grade.

What song or songs have you listened to recently?
I recently added a playlist to my blog.  It's at the bottom.  Click play and you can get the answer.

Do you have any nicknames? If so what are they?
I've had so many nicknames in my life,  it's hard to keep up.  Most of the nicknames are just my name with suffixes ( or is it suffi) added to it.  Here is a short list:  Shaney, Shaner, Shane-ige, Shane-o, Shane-o-mac, Samy, Sambo, Sam2, Mouse ( I was small and could run fast and would steal the ball away before the other player knew I was there), Superfrog,  ( I was jumping rope really silly one day in P.E.),  Pickle, ( I got a haircut one day and a co-worker said I looked like the pickle on Veggie-tales.  IT'S a Cucumber, Diana). 
Umm let's see, well my brother has called me some interesting things, but I won't go there.

Tag 5 bloggers 
Oy.  I haven't been doing this very long.  So I don't know a lot of bloggers but here it goes.  And the nominees are:

little lelas thoughts by Lela Bremen

Lela is my sister-in-law.  She is currently stationed in Iraq.  She doesn't have much time to blog but gives interesting details of life over there.


transformed nonconformist by Brett Minor

Brett and I worked together at First Cellular many years ago.  Later we went to the same church, where I did not recognize him.  He was running a tattoo shop, had a beard and many piercings.  His blog is fun and sometimes way out there.


The Reynolds Family by Michelle (Germann) Reynolds

I went to grade school with Michelle.  She was my first crush although she didn't know.  Michelle blogs about daily life with her family.  But she hasn't blogged lately.   Maybe being tagged will stir her into action.


Rasing Kaitlyn by Jenny Connor-Blachy

I went to high school with Jenny.  She was good friends with my wife.  Jenny's blog is a pictorial journey of raising her daughter.  Jenny was also first to give me feedback on my blog.  Something all bloggers crave. She hasn't blogged lately either.  We're waiting.


I don't have a fifth.  I could tag myself but I don't want to do this a second time then a third and forth and so on.  So now I have tagged 4 well 3 since Brett tagged me.  I'm guessing there are no tag-backs but I don't know, nobody sent me the rules!


Deuces.



1 comment:

  1. I hoped you enjoyed this. I did when I got tagged. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete