Tuesday, June 28, 2011

To pee or not to pee

To pee or not to pee that is the question or debate as it is.  The debate is over Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel.  A little history first.  The first time I saw one of these cleaning gels it was dried up and discolored.  It looked like someone threw the curve ball at the porcelain. (that's a catcher holding up two fingers also know as a deuce).  I had no idea it was a cleaner.

Okay so now the debate.  My wife places the gel onto the side of the bowl so that every time you flush you get this pleasant aroma throughout the bathroom and it cleans the toilet.  I see it or anything else that is placed into the toilet as a target.  Ready. Aim. FIRE!  Now with me mistreating the Scrubbing Bubbles, (remember the old bathtub commercials) they don't last as long as they should.  But every time I fire a fastball (that's the old number 1) I get a highly pleasant smelling fragrance.   It's so much more pleasant than that coffee I drank at 8 a.m. And it's a double win for me. I get to have fun and aroma therapy at the same time. 

So the debate is "Is it a cleaner or entertainment?"

 And as for the little Scrubbing Bubbles, I say "Piss on 'em!"

No comments:

Post a Comment