Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dr Heckle and Mr Jive

It's true.  I make jokes.  Some are funny and some are funnier. :-) I crack myself up.  Yes, some jokes are "duds" or "bombs" or whatever.  A joke may just bomb because some people didn't get it.  I don't want to have to explain every joke I tell or write.  If you don't get it or just don't find it funny, it's okay.  I'm a big boy.  I can take it.  Nothing I write or say should be taken personally.  However, I'm finding out the some people have taken offense to my writing and with several outlets to reach me, they've let me know.  I know issues can be polarizing but IT'S NOT PERSONAL.

Let's face it, most of my writing is for entertainment purposes.  Hopefully you get something out of it, smiles, laughter, tears but sometimes  I hope to give you reason to stop and think.  I started this blog because I felt I had something to say.  I enjoy doing it.   I intend to keep doing it.  There is a comment section and you may comment on anything that I write and everyone can see it.  Believe me, I don't get up and wonder "Who can I piss off today?"  That is never my intent.  And I'm not two-faced.  I am straight forward.  I will tell you how I feel. 

Question of the Day:  How is it that it's okay to spend $300 million on a ballplayer but not 1 cent on a new high school?  "Yep, I'll pay more for baseball tickets but you ain't raisin' my taxes!"  ?????  Is this the world that we want?  Just wondering.

One last note on the high school issue.  Come spend some time in rural Louisiana.  You will see what effect lack education support will do.  I will speak of it no more.

Knock Knock...................

This was what was on my mind today.

No comments:

Post a Comment