Monday, February 6, 2012

Join in the Fun

It happened  a couple of days ago.  I helped inspire someone to start blogging.  Yea, me.  I now have helped convert two and I'm looking for more.  If you want to start a blog but you don't know where to start, send me a message and I will help you.  It's really not that hard.  Blogging has help me get this stuff out of my head.  Yes, others may judge you for what you write.  You'll just have to get over it.  I have had some blogs bomb but for the most part I get positive feedback.  The most important thing is that I enjoy it.  I get to be creative and talk about whatever I want.  Join in the Fun, create your blog how you want it and post what you want when you want.  There are really no rules. If you need help, let me know.

Please add

to your reading list.  You will be glad you did.

1 comment: