Friday, February 17, 2012

Mardi Gras 2012

I get to blog about my second Louisiana Mardi Gras.  You can read about the first here.  http://inshanesbrain.blogspot.com/2011/03/yeah-i-got-caught-some-beads.html

This year it looks as though we are heading to New Orleans.  I was a bit hesitant.  There a certain aspect to the parades that I'm trying to avoid for my kids.  A 13 year old surrounded by tons of boobs may make a great story for him but as a father ...um not yet please.  So I've ask around and I feel pretty comfortable about going.  So Sunday and Fat Tuesday we will be in Nola celebrating Mardi Gras. I have some friends posting on facebook that they will be there as well. I hope to catch up with them . And if you're reading this and you are going to be in somewhere in South Louisiana shoot me a message.  We would love to celebrate with you as well.

2 comments:

  1. It's on my bucket list to catch Mardi Gras at least once. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete