Sunday, February 19, 2012

State of My Island Address

ISB is closing in on 5000 views.  That's more than I ever thought I would get a little over a year ago when I started this blog.  Today marked another event for ISB...I have my first follower that I don't know personally.  Thanks to ChannonD for joining  My Brainiacs.  The 29 day challenge had turned out not to be so much of challenge afterall.  I have had plenty to write about.  I actually created a list of topics to use but I haven't even touched the list yet. (I noticed tonight that it is missing.  Guess I won't need it).  A big thanks to all of my followers.  I sometimes wonder why I don't have more.  It's okay.  I know that I am sometimes hard to follow.  I think I am misunderstood a lot.  That's okay too.  I like being mysterious. If you think you have me figured out, I say to you congrats but you're probably wrong.  My Island is growing and I love it.  You can read more about here:  http://inshanesbrain.blogspot.com/2011/10/island-of-misfit.html

Here's to the next 5000.

No comments:

Post a Comment